Dog Lover Jokes
+ Upload Related Photo
Dog Lover Jokes
Top 10 Reasons You know you're a Dog Lover:
- you care more about getting your dog's supper ready on time than your spouse's.
- when you don't think it's the least bit strange to stand outside at 4:04AM chirping "Pee Maggie...Pee for mommy", while Maggie tends to play and forget why she's out there. You can give 2 !@#$s what the neighbors think.
- you allow your dog to join you in the bath but not your significant other.
- ...for the church directory.
- you go buy a king sized bed so there is enough room for pooch to sleep comfortably too.
- when house hunting, you only look at houses with BIG fenced in yards so your 100 lb "baby" has somewhere to play.
- your spouse has to make the dogs move over so they can get into bed.
- you have more pictures of your dog than of any other family member including yourself.
- you and your spouse constantly argue about which one of you the dog looks more like.
- you share ice cream cones with your dog.
More about "Dog Lover"How do you know you're a Dog lover? Read through these reasons thought out by pet lovers, well specific for dog owners. See what applies to you and add new quirks about being a dog Lover.
More reasons You know you're a Dog Lover
- you share your popsicles with the dog.
- you spend all your free time online at dog related sites.
- your dog eats cat poop, but you still let her kiss you.
- you decide you might have kids so the dog will have playmates.
- you tell your chat partner to hold on while you play tug-of-war with your dog.
- when shopping for a new car, your first requirement is that your dog can easily get into & out of the vehicle & she has her own window.
- your dog is in your family photo.
- your dog owns more clothing and toys than your neighbor's children.
- you don't yell at your significant other after staying out all night because it might upset your dog.
- holiday groceries are bought depending on the number of CANINE guest are expected, in addition to the rest of the family.
- you get your dog a pet cat.
- whenever your dog barks, you say, "uh-oh -- Gotta run -- My dog wants her supper and belly rub now."
- you won't visit your family if the dog can't go too.
- you don't mind sharing your pillow with your dog.
- your bedroom door has a doggie door.
- you use the term potty in place of other urination terms.
- you refer to your dogs as your 4-legged children.
- you tell your relatives you aren't coming unless the dogs are invited, too.
- you make your significant other sleep on the couch because there isn't enough room for the three of you.
- your entire Christmas wish list is full of stuff for the dog or stuff for you and the dog.