Great Dane Owner Jokes
+ Upload Related Photo
Great Dane Owner Jokes
Top 10 Reasons You know you're a Great Dane Owner:
- you have given up on water dishes and you just use the bathtub
- the sound of running water makes you jump up and yell, "OUTSIDE!"
- the pizza delivery people tell you to meet them at the end of the sidewalk
- you purchase a large screen TV and you still can't see the program when he stands in front of the television
- you tell your dog to sit, and he backs up until he finds a chair
- you have to move over when brushing your teeth because your dog wants a drink
- you've learned to force a smile when asked "do you have a saddle for that thing?"
- you walk your dog and everyone knows him by name, but you have no idea who these people are
- visitors enter the house holding their privates protectively
- your dog can hide an entire tennis ball (among other things) fully inside his lips and give you that innocent look that says, "What? I'm not eating anything!"
More about "Great Dane owner"The Great Dane is an ancient breed and is the National Dog of Germany. It is large, powerful and elegant. Its impressive size makes it a good guard dog but it is also an ideal companion. Most Danes are friendly in temperment
More reasons You know you're a Great Dane Owner
- you go to vacuum your car and most of the fur is up there on the ceiling
- after banishing your husband, the snoring in your bedroom still keeps you awake
- the donuts you put on top of the refrigerator are gone when you get home and your dog has powdered sugar on his nose
- you show a picture of your dogs and kids together, and the first person you point out is your dog
- your dog stands in your lap and reaches over you to stick his head in the drive-through window at MacDonald's and nearly gives the cashier a heart attack when she turns around to give you your change
- while stopped at a stop light, everyone stares as your car rocks back and forth because the dog is panting out the window
- you have had to train your dog not to lick dishes, and the dishes are in the sink
- you keep at least one color-coded "drool towel" in every room of your house
- your dog can see what you're cooking, and he tries to assist you in the preparation
- it takes 3 people to get your dog on the scale at the vets
- your veterinarian has been able to put in a swimming pool, build a large home, buy jet skis and a personal plane
- you own a dog capable of pulling someone from a porta potty
- your two dogs decide to play in the house, and they end up pulling the ceiling fan down -- for the second time
- you carry a tape measure with you when shopping for a new vehicle
- after surgery, your bored pup decides to get up and cruise around the vet's office-- pulling the rolling IV stand behind him
- you are hiking with a friend who later suggests that you ought to have an environmental impact statement done on your dog
- you're holding him straddled between your legs when the doorbell rings, you take a short (but fast!) ride straight to the door
- you avoid the dogs on your way out the door, so they won't smear your makeup
- the monthly dog budget exceeds your home mortgage payment
- your dane strolls through the living room and everyone jumps to secure things to the coffee table.
- you have to hide your food in the microwave because that is the only place your dog can't get to it.
- you take your dog for a ride and he rests his head on your arm, causing you to make random right turns
- you toss your dog a ball and cringe when he almost hits his head on the top of the doorway
- you can carry on a conversation with a dog's muzzle firmly in your crotch