+ Upload Related Photo
Top 10 Reasons You know you're from Montana :
- You got a set of snow tires for Valentines Day
- You Know You're from Montana when...
- The elevation exceeds the population
- You hear the words "stream" or "brook" pronounced "crick"
- Your back yard smells like sagebrush or various animals
- You've broken down on the highway and somebody stops to help you
- When the sun goes down you start looking for your coat
- You installed your new computer using a leatherman tool
- You leave your keys in the car and the next morning it's still there
- Your great grandmother is older than the courthouse
More about "Montana "Montana is a state in the Western United States. One-third of the state in the western part contains numerous mountain ranges of the northern Rocky Mountains; thus the state's name, derived from the Spanish word monta?a 'mountain.'
More reasons You know you're from Montana
- In March your vehicle is 43% mud
- The wind is faster than your truck
- The bumper jack in your pickup will lift a house
- You can see the stars at night
- People drive 200 miles to shop in a real mall
- Every other vehicle is a 4x4
- A girls' basketball game fills the gym