Weather Freak Jokes
+ Upload Related Photo
Weather Freak Jokes
Top 10 Reasons You know you're a Weather Freak:
- You've ever sent someone you hate a weather forecast for Hell.
- You've ever created a forecast of the results of global warming that you know isn?t true but wish it was.
- You're the webmaster of at least one weather-related site.
- You went to see Twister for the tornadoes.
- You've ever plotted weather maps for other planets.
- You've ever dreamed of sending an asteroid down to earth to start a new Ice Age in both hemispheres.
- You've ever wanted to move to a Third World country solely because of the weather there.
- You've ever dreamed of melting the Arctic to eliminate winter in the Northern Hemisphere.
- You hear the word "menopause" and think of mesopause.
- You've ever harassed Cornell University for their refusal to provide the climate data they record at no charge.
More about "Weather Freak"You know you're a Weather Freak when...well, you know who you are getting turned on when hurricanes or tornadoes come near by. Your favorite channels is the Weather Channel or you own some kind of weather device.
More reasons You know you're a Weather Freak
- You feel insanely jealous whenever a weather station further south records a white Christmas that you miss.
- You set your watch to Zulu time.
- You get really aroused when a hurricane makes landfall anywhere.
- You think of everything in terms of "hot and cold".
- You can write a complicated weather forecast program in FORTRAN that will parse the input values of the ETA, NGM, and AVN models, but you can't write a program that will print out "Hello, World!".
- You became an atheist when God failed to provide a white Christmas.
- When a severe thunderstorm hits, while everyone else is trying to rush indoors, you rush outdoors.
- You've ever tried to derive, using mathematical equations, exactly what would happen if a certain cat-5 hurricane slammed into New York.
- You actually liked the old Weather Channel music.
- You sympathize with ski resorts when they have a bad season.
- You think of Armageddon as being a weather-related disaster.
- You've ever sent a letter to a major weather site informing them of an error in their site.
- You've ever supplied lecture material to your teacher.