+ Upload Related Photo
Top 10 Reasons You know you are a Scrooge:
- If you buy all of your Christmas gifts at a store that also sells gas.
- If you think "Ho, Ho, Ho" is a line from a Rocky movie.
- If you turn on the lawn sprinklers on Christmas Eve to keep carolers away.
- If you get your Christmas Tree at a rest stop at night.
- If your favorite version of "Babes in Toyland" stars Michael Jackson.
- If you use your Christmas Club money to buy wrestling tickets.
- If your favorite version of "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" is sung by the KKK choir.
- If your favorite version of "The Nutcracker" stars Andrew Golata.
- If your favorite Christmas movie is Jurassic Park.
- If you give bathroom fixtures as Christmas gifts.
More about "Scrooge"Scrooge is the main character in Charles Dickens' 1843 novel, A Christmas Carol. He is a cold-hearted, tight fisted, selfish man, who despises Christmas and all things which engender happiness.
More reasons You know you are a Scrooge
- If your only holiday decoration is a rotting pumpkin.
- If your favorite version of "A Christmas Carol" stars Bob Packwood or Bill Clinton.
- If your favorite version of "Silent Night" is sung by OJ Simpson.
- If your idea of Christmas dinner is a six pack of beer and a cheese log - you just might be a Scrooge.
- If your only contact with three spirits on Christmas Eve is gin, vodka and bourbon.
- If your prized Christmas ornament is Santa Claus shooting the moon.
- If your favorite pastime is putting defective bulbs in your neighbors' string of Christmas lights or defacing Christmas lawn characters with eggnog.
- If your best Christmas tradition involves a fire and reindeer meat.