+ Upload Related Photo
Top 10 Reasons You know you're from Wisconsin:
- You don't have a coughing fit from one sip of Pabst Blue Ribbon.
- You can identify an Illinois accent..
- Traveling coast to coast means going from La Crosse to Milwaukee.
- You know how to polka.
- You drink soda and refer to your dad as "pop."
- You consider Madison exotic.
- Your neighbor throws a party to celebrate his new machine shed.
- You know what cow-tipping is.
- Snow tires come standard on all your cars.
- Down South to you means Chicago.
More about "Wisconsin"Wisconsin is one of the fifty United States of America, located in the north central part of the United States. It borders two of the five Great Lakes and four U.S. states (Illinois, Iowa, Michigan and Minnesota). Wisconsin's capital is Madison, and its largest city is Milwaukee.
More reasons You know you're from Wisconsin
- You refer to the Packers as "we."
- You know that Eau Claire is not something you eat.
- Your idea of creative landscaping is a statue of a cow next to your blue spruce.
- You know what a bubbler is.
- You can recognize someone from Illinois from their driving.
- You learned to drive a tractor before the training wheels were off your bike.
- You have no problem spelling Milwaukee.
- A brat is something you eat.
- You can actually pronounce Oconomowoc.
- You define summer as three months of bad sledding.
- You go out for fish fry every Friday.
- Your whole family wears green and gold to church on Sunday.
- You got a passport to go to Minnesota.
- You have gotten frostbitten and sunburned in the same week.