+ Upload Related Photo
Top 10 Reasons You know you're from Wisconsin:
- You don't have a coughing fit from one sip of Pabst Blue Ribbon.
- Traveling coast to coast means going from La Crosse to Milwaukee.
- You can identify an Illinois accent..
- You know how to polka.
- You drink soda and refer to your dad as "pop."
- You consider Madison exotic.
- Your neighbor throws a party to celebrate his new machine shed.
- Snow tires come standard on all your cars.
- You refer to the Packers as "we."
- You know what cow-tipping is.
More about "Wisconsin"Wisconsin is one of the fifty United States of America, located in the north central part of the United States. It borders two of the five Great Lakes and four U.S. states (Illinois, Iowa, Michigan and Minnesota). Wisconsin's capital is Madison, and its largest city is Milwaukee.
More reasons You know you're from Wisconsin
- Down South to you means Chicago.
- You know that Eau Claire is not something you eat.
- Your idea of creative landscaping is a statue of a cow next to your blue spruce.
- You know what a bubbler is.
- You can recognize someone from Illinois from their driving.
- You have no problem spelling Milwaukee.
- You can actually pronounce Oconomowoc.
- You define summer as three months of bad sledding.
- You learned to drive a tractor before the training wheels were off your bike.
- A brat is something you eat.
- You go out for fish fry every Friday.
- Your whole family wears green and gold to church on Sunday.
- You got a passport to go to Minnesota.
- You have gotten frostbitten and sunburned in the same week.