+ Upload Related Photo
Top 10 Reasons You know you're addicted to Photoshop:
- You know what CMYK stands for
- You analyze ads in magazines to figure out "how they did it"
- You know at least two three-key-or-more commands (Cmd+Option+Shift+Click)
- 'Vector' has become a part of your every-day vocabulary
- You can accurately explain smart objects to a non-photoshop user in under one minute
- You spot mistakes in professional prints and wonder how the hell those beginner could get the job.
- You're subscribed to at least 5 photoshop tutorial websites
- You find yourself holding down the space bar and dragging when you're surfing the web
- You even know what HSB and LAB stand for
- you look out at the sea and think "I wonder who used ocean ripple?"
More about "Photoshop"Photoshop. Yes that awesome graphic design software that web designers and photographers uses. A lot of reasons initially contributed by elitebydesign.com
More reasons You know you're addicted to Photoshop
- You can recognize and name a font in a magazine in a second
- You know how to create paths from selections from alpha channels from masks from paths and v.v. - everything with just a single mouse click.
- Your filter menu contains more than 10 additional entries with commercial filters.
- You've cried while using the pen tool
- If you didn't know, you just looked up the hot key for "show guides"
- You do not just know the Lab-mode - you USE it!
- You get angry that lined paper doesn't have rulers on the top and side
- You know the hot key for ?show guides?
- You have ever tried to match the hex codes for real life objects
- You have ever woken up in the middle of the night and started recreating the dream you just had in Photoshop
- You can name three developers of Photoshop
- You've spent over $1000 on a bigger monitor so you can "see the whole canvas"
- There's a custom PS skin installed to make your workspace "cooler"