+ Upload Related Photo
Top 10 Reasons You know you're addicted to Facebook:
- You relationship status is only official if its been updated on facebook
- You check your facebook account more then one time every hour
- you visit sites that list reasons you know your addicted to facebook.
- You take pictures for the sole reason of tagging them on facebook
- You have several facebook friends that you've never actually met in person
- You're one of the few people who actually use facebook chat
- You find yourself saying things like "I will tag you in this photo" when you are out
- You tell (more like force) people to join facebook.
- You like to be poked and you like poking in return
- The world "poke" is no longer considered something physical to you
More about "Facebook"Looking for Facebook Jokes? Here are the top reasons you know you're addicted to Facebook. These are the best Facebook Jokes you can find on the internet. See if this list of Facebook Jokes apply to you.
More reasons You know you're addicted to Facebook
- you go to your neighbour with a pen and write "you look awsome!" all over his wall, and then later call him and say that you have just written on his wall.
- You join a new facebook group on a daily basis
- You think that complaining or creating groups will actually bring about a change.
- The first thing you do when you get up in the morning isn't brushing your teeth, it's getting on facebook to see if there's any recent posts or to update your status.
- You refer to Facebook affectionately as FB
- You pretend to know the creator of FaceBook and say that someone like Marc Zomberg has told you to make a petition.
- You Search this website if you have a similar symptoms.
- You have to log-in to your facebook account just to message someone that's sitting less than 20 feet away from you in the other room.
- Your dreams involve people writing messages on your wall
- You check your Facebook from the toilet.
- You need to login to tell someone in your household how much you love them.
- Your profile has so man applications that it takes several minutes to load
- you change your status at least 5 times a day.
- Your lonely boyfriend broke up with you by posting a comment on your facebook page.
- You get all excited every time you get an e-mail alert on you cell phone hoping that it might be a message on facebook.