Bad Boss Jokes
+ Upload Related Photo
Bad Boss Jokes
Top 10 Reasons You know you are a Bad Boss:
- If you prefer to email your employees rather than face to face meetings, even though your office is within 10 feet of their desk.......you just might be a bad boss.
- If at any time you say the word "cleavage" out loud to any employee, you're definitely a bad boss.
- If you copy and paste text from last year's performance appraisal into this year's, you're most assuredly a bad boss.
- If your employees dress better for "dentists appointments" than they do when they dress for work, you're probably a bad boss.
- If you treat your employees like your 12 year old daughter, you are definitely a bad boss.
- If you have an "open door" policy, but your office is usually empty, you're a bad boss.
- If your employees have a mirror on their desk to make sure they see you approaching, you are likely a bad boss.
- If you believe that your way is the only way a job can be done, you're a bad boss.
- If you observe your employees sharing the phone number of a good employment attorney, you might be a bad boss.
- If your employee cuts and pastes your picture into a cartoon with hunting trophies on the wall, you just might be a bad boss.
More about "bad boss"A boss is someone who is in charge of a project or staff in a company or organization. In most cases, the boss is the person who supervises employees who have jobs in a company or organization. Bosses can have many different job titles, depending on the type of company or organization they work for.
More reasons You know you are a Bad Boss
- If you have ever been quoted "if you don't like it, become familiar with the words "you want fries with that", you just might be a bad boss.
- If you see an envelope from the same resume service on at least two of your employee's desks, you just might be a bad boss.
- If you have ever referred to your employees as "worker bees" you're a bad boss........
- If you see a copy of "How to work for a J3rk" on your employee's desk, you might be a bad boss.
- If you leave to play golf at 3, but write someone else up for doing the very same thing, you're a bad boss.
- If your employees have the daily classifieds on a regular routing sheet, you are likely a bad boss.