+ Upload Related Photo
Top 10 Reasons You know you are from Toledo:
- If you see a driver that is driving erratically you automatically check for the Michigan licence plate.
- You remember when Toledo didn't HAVE any Wal-Marts.
- You know what Krogering is.
- Your school was cancelled because of the 7 inches of snow you got during the night.
- You felt cool going to Ohio Skate on weekends as a kid.
- You have a favorite room in The Toledo Art Museum.
- You know where the origional Tony Pacos is at and you know what type of food famous people sign on the walls.
- You've ridden an elephant, a panda, a buffalo, and a turtle at the zoo.
- Cosi was a yearly class field trip.
- Visiting Cedar Point is a tradition dating back to the elementary school years.
More about "Toledo"Toledo is famous for The Toledo Art Museum, The Mud Hens, The Toledo Zoo.Toledo is a city in the U.S. state of Ohio and the county seat of Lucas County. Named after Toledo, Spain, it is located on the western end of Lake Erie, on the Michigan border. It is the principal city in the Toledo Metropolitan Statistical Area.
More reasons You know you are from Toledo
- You know who Jamie Farr is.
- You still have no idea what a Mudhen is, or if you do know, people think you're making it up.
- When you can pick one of five Wal*Marts to drive to, all in a 10 minute range of eachother.
- At least one person you know works for Jeep.
- President Bush came to your school
- You know where the nearest Tim Hortons is.
- You know who says 'Turtle'.
- You've driven to Gibbs Bridge to try to see the ghost.
- You freeze your butt off walking around The Toledo Zoo at 10 degrees because you want to see christmas lights.
- Seeing a giant, neon-colored, plastic frog sitting on the sidewalk is nothing unusual.
- You know that Smurf Ice Cream is the only flavor worth eating at Mr. G's Barn.
- You think having four all-girls and boys catholic high schools is normal.
- You have gotten or almost gotten a ticket in Ottawa Hills.
- You know what Meijer is.
- "Everybody's Zooing It" means something to you, and you can sing the song, weird accent and all.
- You know what Magic Wok is.
- You remember the grain elevator exploding and the smell that followed for months.
- You've been to a Mud Hens game.
- Your mayor decides to change the fire hydrant color.
- You refuse to call it Westfield Shopping Center, because we all know it is really Franklin Park Mall.
- You know how to drive in snow, rain, and hail.
- You graduated at the Stranahan.
- You're so used to driving in construction that you feel odd driving where you can't see orange barrels.
- You get stopped by a train almost daily!
- Your mayor has gotten into almost-fist-fights with people.
- You know all the words to the Erie Street Market jingle.
- You get tired of hearing about Katie Holmes.
- You know of two ways to pronounce the street name "Nevada."