+ Upload Related Photo
Top 10 Reasons You know you are from Framingham:
- No matter how much snow we get school is never canceled.
- You know the Former Red Sox player Lou Merloni is from Framingham.
- You witness a drive by while playing Baseball. (Involved only some ppl, you know who you are)
- You either live in the Nobscot area or know where it is.
- You know and seen the can man numerous times no matter where you go.
- Gianni's is up there too.
- You know what/where Big Town is
- You have either lived in Saxonville or know where it is...
- You have been part of a championship team/ school at one point or another.
- You know "The Subway" is the orginal and not part of the chain sub shop.
More about "Framingham"Framingham is a town in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2000 census, the population was 66,910, making it the most populous town in New England. There have been several proposals to change the town's charter to make Framingham a city, but none have succeeded.
More reasons You know you are from Framingham
- Framingham Bakery has the greatest pizza that you ever had.
- When someone mentions "The Complex" you know they are referring to the local baseball fields.
- you know Framingham is the home to 1 college, 3 high schools and to many to count middle schools and elemetry schools.
- You know who everyone is because you played with them in multiple sports for numerous years.
- you go to the Chicken Bone.
- No matter the outcome/record Framingham is and always will be better then Natick.
- you go to Saturday nights at Riley's for the cars.
- You know where all the sports complexes are.
- No matter what high school you went to the cops and fire department would be at your school or drive by numerous times a day.
- you remember there was a friendly's on union ave
- When you hear someone say the "Common on the Greens" you know where/what they are talking about. (FYI, every summer they have some sort of music performances every week)
- you remember at one time there was a North and South Framingham High.
- you hear Merloni, Carter, Tusoni, and Long you know they are refering to the 4 major baseball field at the complex.
- When you hear the words "Little Brazil" you know they mean downtown Framingham.
- The home of Riley's Roast Beef, the greatest roast beef you will find.