New Jersey Jokes
+ Upload Related Photo
New Jersey Jokes
Top 10 Reasons You know you're from New Jersey:
- You know where every "clip" shown in the Sopranos opening credits is.
- You know that the state isn't one big oil refinery.
- You've never pumped your own gas.
- You know that a WaWa is a convenience store.
- You know how to translate this conversation: "Jeet yet?" "No, Jew?"
- You know that "Acme" is an actual store, not just a Warner Bros creation.
- You live within 20 minutes of at least three different malls.
- You've eaten at a diner, when you were stoned or drunk, at 3 am.
- You know that a "White Castle" is the name of BOTH a fast food chain AND a fast food sandwich.
- You know that the state isn't all farmland.
More about "New Jersey"New Jersey is a state in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern regions of the United States. It is bordered on the north by New York, on the east by the Atlantic Ocean, on the southwest by Delaware, and on the west by Pennsylvania. Parts of New Jersey lie within the sprawling metropolitan areas of New York and Philadelphia.
More reasons You know you're from New Jersey
- You can see the Manhattan skyline from some part of your town.
- You've eaten a Boardwalk cheesesteak with vinegar fries.
- You know that the only people who call it "Joisey" are from New York (usually The Bronx) or Texas.
- You know how to properly negotiate a Circle.
- Every year, you had at least one kid in your class named Tony.
- You've been seriously injured at Action Park.
- You know that there are no "beaches" in new Jersey - there's "The Shore," and you know that the road to the shore is "The Parkway" not "The Garden State Highway."
- In the 80's you wore your hair REALLY high.
- You start planning for Memorial Day weekend in February.
- The Jets-Giants game has started fights at your school or local bar.
- You know that it's called "Great Adventure," not "Six Flags."
- Even your school cafeteria made good Italian subs, and, you call it a "sub" not a "submarine sandwich" or worse yet, a "hoagy" or a "hero."
- You remember the song from the Palisades Park commercials.
- You only go to New York City for day trips, and you only call it "The City."
- You don't think "What exit" (do you live near?) is very funny.
- You've known the way to Seaside Heights since you were seven.
- You refer to all highways and interstates by their numbers.
- You know that the real first "strip shopping center" in the country is Route 22.
- Whenever you park, there's a Camaro within three spots of you.
- You remember that the "Two Guys" were from Harrison.
- You know that this is the only "New..." state that doesn't require "New" to identify it (like, try ...Mexico, ...York, ...Hampshire (doesn't work, does it?).
- You've gotten on the wrong highway trying to get out of Willowbrook Mall.
- You have a favorite Atlantic City casino.
- You know what a "jug handle" is.
- You know that people from 609 area code are "a little different."
- You don't think of citrus when people mention "The Oranges."
- You've ordered a hard roll with butter for breakfast.
- You know that no respectable New Jerseyan goes to Princeton - that's for out-of-staters.
- At least three people in your family still love Bruce Springsteen, and you know what town Jon Bon Jovi is from.
- You know that "Piney" isn't referring to a tree.
- You consider a corned beef sandwich with lettuce and mayo a sacrilege.
- You knew that the last question had to do with driving.