tags → coastal regions jokes
"You Know Jokes" tagged with coastal regions
- by webchilly, November 1, 2008 at 8:49am.
- 4347 views
- 4.00 (1 vote)
View all reasons →
- If your ship is handed a list of businesses your crew is not welcome at during their port call...
- You precede every public speech with, "I was going to tell a sea story, but seeing the lack of Cutterman's pins out there, you all just wouldn't understand"
- When you come home with groceries you shout, "All hands lay to the garage/driveway/curb for stores".
- An Alaskan cruise is not an option for your honeymoon.
- You hear a HH-65 and DON'T look up