tags → company jokes
"You Know Jokes" tagged with company
- by webchilly, November 24, 2008 at 4:16am.
- 4349 views
- 4.00 (1 vote)
View all reasons →
- If you prefer to email your employees rather than face to face meetings, even though your office is within 10 feet of their desk.......you just might be a bad boss.
- If at any time you say the word "cleavage" out loud to any employee, you're definitely a bad boss.
- If you copy and paste text from last year's performance appraisal into this year's, you're most assuredly a bad boss.
- If your employees have a mirror on their desk to make sure they see you approaching, you are likely a bad boss.
- If you have an "open door" policy, but your office is usually empty, you're a bad boss.