tags → graduate student jokes
"You Know Jokes" tagged with graduate student
- by jennselke, September 15, 2008 at 11:05pm.
- 628 views
- 4.50 (2 votes)
View all reasons →
- You have ever spent more than $50 on photocopying while researching a single paper.
- You consider all papers to be works in progress.
- You can analyze the significance of appliances you cannot operate.
- There is a microfilm reader in the library that you consider "yours."
- You look forward to summers because you're more productive without the distraction of classes.