tags → massachusetts jokes
"You Know Jokes" tagged with massachusetts
- by youknowster, September 6, 2008 at 3:30pm.
- 3000 views
- 5.00 (1 vote)
View all reasons →
- You actually enjoy driving around rotaries.
- When the words 'WICKED' and 'GOOD' go together.
- Paranoia sets in if you can't see a Dunkin Donuts, ATM or CVS within eyeshot at all times.
- You know how to pronounce the names of towns like Worcester, Billerica, Haverhill, Barre and Cotuit.
- You think the rest of the country owes you for Thanksgiving and Independence Day.