tags → new england jokes
"You Know Jokes" tagged with new england
- by Priya, December 14, 2009 at 8:19am.
- 2267 views
- 4.00 (1 vote)
View all reasons →
- You use to go get drunk in the woods since one of your friends got a car you now go to Plymouth State or UNH to get drunk.
- You know you are from NH when everyone around you is bundled up and you are outside in shorts and a t-shirt.
- Down South to you means Boston.
- You don't think theirs any thing unusual about a liquor store in the middle of the highway
- You often switch from 'heat' to 'A/C' in the same day and back again