tags → oklahoma people jokes
"You Know Jokes" tagged with oklahoma people
- by youknowster, September 23, 2008 at 9:58pm.
- 3038 views
- 5.00 (3 votes)
View all reasons →
- You use the word "tornado" as a verb.
- You know your weathermen by their first names. i.e. Gary .
- You are highly entertained by people from outside tornado alley when there is a tornado watch. (Especially if you're the one who's visiting the other state.)
- You might go indoors when there's a tornado, but you won't "seek shelter" for anything less than an F3.
- You know what Doppler radar, Hook echo, wall cloud, and rain-wrapped all mean.