tags → oklahoma people jokes
"You Know Jokes" tagged with oklahoma people
- by youknowster, September 23, 2008 at 9:58pm.
- 3251 views
- 5.00 (3 votes)
View all reasons →
- You use the word "tornado" as a verb.
- You know your weathermen by their first names. i.e. Gary .
- You are highly entertained by people from outside tornado alley when there is a tornado watch. (Especially if you're the one who's visiting the other state.)
- You've seen photos/videos of tornados and said, "Wow, that's a nice one!"
- The phrase "Tornado on the ground, take your immediate tornado precautions" sends exciting shivers up your spine.