tags → people of pennsylvania jokes
"You Know Jokes" tagged with people of pennsylvania
- by webchilly, October 12, 2008 at 5:35pm.
- 3945 views
- 3.00 (1 vote)
View all reasons →
- You say things like, "Outen the lights," "I'm calling off today," and "They're calling for snow."
- Never have to worry about being stuck in a ditch when it's snowing. -someone in a 4WD pickup with tow chains will be along shortly.
- Refer to something as "a whole nother," e.g., "That's a whole nother issue."
- You have an uncontrollable urge to buy bread and milk when you hear the word "snow."
- Have a day off school on the Monday after Thanksgiving, which is the first day of hunting season.