tags → railfan jokes
"You Know Jokes" tagged with railfan
- by Priya, January 11, 2009 at 12:46pm.
- 2053 views
- 2.00 (1 vote)
View all reasons →
- While driving your car, you put your arm on the window sill and wave your hand and blow your horn to all kids standing on the street.
- Your wife opens her wallet to show the relatives photos of the children while you open your wallet to show them your latest rail photos from last weeks fan trip.
- When you end every phone conversation with "Roger".
- You curse the dispatcher when you're held up in traffic.
- When you blow your horn two longs, a short, and a long through every intersection.