tags → sileby jokes
"You Know Jokes" tagged with sileby
- by webchilly, November 22, 2009 at 6:44am.
- 3945 views
- 0.00 (0 votes)
View all reasons →
- You know you are from Sileby when you buy / have bought out of date food from Busy Bees! (Big S)
- When you get annoyed about everybody pronouncing Sileby wrong or spelling it wrong!
- You have had a drink in every pub in the village! including the Fountain and Duke of York!
- when you know which chippy is the bottom chippy n which ones the top!
- You refer to McColls newsagents as 'forbuoys' - it still is isnt it? :)