tags → software developers jokes
"You Know Jokes" tagged with software developers
- by webchilly, November 18, 2008 at 4:25am.
- 3987 views
- 3.00 (1 vote)
View all reasons →
- You can label your information with tags and use them to find that information again.
- You can syndicate your information on a Web site elsewhere on the Internet through a feed like RSS or Atom.
- You can easily comment on, or preferably, actually change the content that you find on a Web site.
- It's possible for you to easily share with others the information you're contributing on the Web site.
- Everything you ever added to a given Web site can be removed easily at your whim.