tags → south india jokes
"You Know Jokes" tagged with south india
- by webchilly, October 24, 2008 at 8:22am.
- 4235 views
- 2.50 (2 votes)
View all reasons →
- The furniture in your house never matches the wallpaper, the carpet, the decorations or any of the rest of the furniture.
- "You want a stereo!" When I was your age, I didn't even have shoes!!"
- Your parents tell you about how long it took for them to get to school, how horrible the weather was in their native country, and how much they still appreciated going.
- Your parents buy you clothes and shoes many sizes too big so you can "grow into it" and wear it for years to come."
- Lipton Tea is bought by the bulk (especially when there is a sale for it.)