tags → south india jokes
"You Know Jokes" tagged with south india
- by webchilly, October 24, 2008 at 8:22am.
- 4377 views
- 2.50 (2 votes)
View all reasons →
- The furniture in your house never matches the wallpaper, the carpet, the decorations or any of the rest of the furniture.
- "You want a stereo!" When I was your age, I didn't even have shoes!!"
- Your parents buy you clothes and shoes many sizes too big so you can "grow into it" and wear it for years to come."
- Lipton Tea is bought by the bulk (especially when there is a sale for it.)
- You go to FOKANA / youth / spiritual conferences to pick-up chicks / dudes.