tags → southern california jokes
"You Know Jokes" tagged with southern california
- by youknowster, September 6, 2008 at 3:10pm.
- 3255 views
- 3.00 (2 votes)
View all reasons →
- Everyone has their favorite beach.
- You say "I'm going to the track" and people know what you mean.
- There's a North County, a South County, and an East County but no Central County.
- You know what MB and PB stand for.
- You've driven from East County San Diego to a mall somewhere in North County because of one particular store you like.