tags → southern california jokes
"You Know Jokes" tagged with southern california
- by youknowster, September 6, 2008 at 3:10pm.
- 3039 views
- 3.00 (2 votes)
View all reasons →
- You say "I'm going to the track" and people know what you mean.
- Everyone has their favorite beach.
- You've driven from East County San Diego to a mall somewhere in North County because of one particular store you like.
- You can surf and snowboard in the same day, but you've never felt like actually doing it.
- You know the difference between Clairemont Mesa, Kearny Mesa, and Mira Mesa.