tags → tylenol jokes
"You Know Jokes" tagged with tylenol
- by Kristen Thai, August 29, 2008 at 10:49pm.
- 1803 views
- 4.50 (2 votes)
View all reasons →
- Your favorite part of your job is your time off.
- Your spouse has to learn to spell acetaminophen and pseudoephedrine.
- You have a Doctor of Pharmacy degree, yet people don't consider you a "real" doctor.
- Your patients call you late at night for free consultations.
- Your spouse knows the generic names for Tylenol (acetaminophen) and Sudafed (pseudoephedrine).